Monday, March 3, 2008

The fight of the future will be for Jesus…any victory will be dark, brutal, insane, but hopefully just.


Fighting urges or fighting urchins…our form of relative relativism works well on the job Smart people don’t need so much wisdom…stupid people need wisdom.



On the watch…ready to capture a wandering idea, an elephant in the dark…a tiger in the wind.


The massive old Dominica Hotel, always a favorite when I visited the area exploded in a shudder of churning brick and mortar, a glass and timber cloud that hovered momentarily, then collapsed into itself.



My mind raced to all my friends working and staying at The Dominica. Some could have predicted the jet in the night…we all thought about it from but nobody could have been ready.


Two more jets approached from the north, heading dead into me…frozen spots in the sky.


I looked for Cloris…I couldn’t recall if she’d been with me when..

No comments: